Things you need to pay attention to avoid ban.
Why does Your Zynga Poker Account Get Banned? Zynga Poker Chip transfer is an activity prohibited by Zynga. There has been taken various measures to prevent this prohibited activity being carried out by Zynga users. The updates to prevent Zynga users from meeting on the tables they choose and transfering chips make it difficult to transfer Zynga Poker Chips. After the update made, casino choices of Zynga Poker players are ignored and the users are directed to a casino determined by Zynga Poker.
There are some certain methods to surpass this involuntarily performed direction made by Zynga Poker. ZyngaCloud program can be used to overcome this situation. Using this program, it is possible to display the table names and server names. After viewing, users’ meting can be arranged. Even though meeting of the users has brought a solution to the fundamental problem, it cannot protect the accounts 100%. Zynga Poker players must take additional measures besides using ZyngaCloud. Users should be aware of some rules to prevent their accounts from getting banned during the chip transfer.
- Two different users meeting different tables continuously and showing the same pattern starting from the low table to higher tables can easily be noticed by the system. High amounts of chips being transferred by an account with high amount of chips to an account with lower amount of chips is also a situation that can be detected by the system. While transferring, you should keep this details in mind. Refrain from making the transfer in these cases. Buying chips when you have chips in your account allows you to avoid from being detected by the system.
- If you want to increase the chip amount of an account with low amount of chips, you must collect free bonuses and spins for a couple of days and let the account grow by its own. After this chip collection process, while improving the chip's account, be careful not to transfer chips from the same account constantly. Provide the rise of account by winning chips from different accounts to the account you want to rise. Make sure to change your IP address constantly while repeating the Chip earning processes.
- If you log in more than 2-3 accounts from the same IP address and make meetings, the system can easily detect your accounts from your IP address. Make sure you change your IP address between transfers. You may need to switch off and on the modem to change IP. Before switching on and off the modem, make sure that your current IP has changed by checking your IP. Transactions made by repeating raise - fold moves while transferring Zynga Poker Chips might lead to getting banned. By doing more realistic transfer strategies, try to confuse the system and avoid drawing attention.
- If one-to-one meetings repeat constantly, it draws the attention of the system. So, repeated one-to-one meetings are quite dangerous for the accounts. Try to make your transfers with more than one account.
- Some users rent VPNs or servers located abroad to change the IP. The impact of this type of moves only works for IP change. Your IP address being from Turkey or another country does not change anything in the Zynga Ban system algorithm. Each time you enter a different account, be sure to change your IP address. There are different methods for IP change. You can adopt the most appropriate method according to your environment and your computer use. Among known methods for IP changing, there are resetting the modem, connecting with VPN or using foreign servers. The method you choose for changing IP is not so important. To prevent the system from noticing you, constantly change your IP number.
- Instead of dealing with all of these painful processes and risking your account, we prepare your poker chips and transfer them to your account immediately. You place your order on Zynga Poker Chip Purchase Page and enjoy the game.